I can perform Acknowledgements and Jurats. Please let me know which one I will be performing at the time of notarization. By law, notaries cannot choose the type of notarization for you.
Here are the differences between an Acknowldgement and a Jurat:
Ackwodgement - The purpose of an acknowledgment is to ensure that the signer of a document is who they claim to be and has voluntarily signed the document. Acknowledgments often are needed for documents concerning valuable assets, such as deeds, mortgages and deeds of trust.
Jurat - The purpose of a jurat is for a signer to swear or affirm that the contents of a document are true. Depending on the jurisdiction, it also can be known as an affidavit or a verification on oath or affirmation.
Mobile Loan Signing Agent
- Simple Loan Signings starting at $150
- Complex Loan Signing starting at $200
- East Bay: Hayward, San Lorenzo, San Leandro, Castro Valley, Union City, Alameda, Newark, and Fremont.
- South Bay: Milpitas, San Jose, Santa Clara, and Mountain View.
- Peninsula: San Mateo, Belmont, San Bruno, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City, San Carlos, Foster City, Hillsborough, Stanford, Burlingame, and Millbrae.